there are currently no offers
DMS Sports Ltd Terms and Conditions
- Once an order has been 'checked and agreed' in writing (letter/fax/email) by the customer, it is 'CONFIRMED'. Once an order is CONFIRMED, the customer is obliged to accept delivery, pay the agreed price and adhere to the payment terms of the order.
- Title of the goods remains with DMS Sports Ltd until payment is made in full.
- All orders below £1,000 plus VAT will require 100% payment with the order confirmation before production begins. Trade credit terms are available by separate negotiation.
- On orders over £1000 DMS Sports Ltd will accept a non-refundable deposit of 50% with an order confirmation before production begins. The remaining 50% balance is to be paid and cleared before despatch or payment terms agreed with DMS Sports Ltd at point of order.
- Whilst the products supplied bear the DMS Sports Ltd brand logo the customer cannot purport to represent or make any commitment on behalf of the DMS Sports Ltd.
- Whilst every effort will be made to deliver orders to the 8 to 10 week target, this is a target and due to seasonal trends this can be extended at anytime even after an order has been confirmed. The target is not guaranteed and not contractual.
- DMS Sports Ltd reserves the right to split the supply of the ordered goods into more than one delivery.
- DMS Sports Ltd reserves the right to perform credit checks on all customers and request payment of an order in full before the order will be progressed.
- DMS Sports Ltd team wear garments are "made to order" based on customer order confirmation of all order details, refunds/returns for bespoke/personalised team wear orders with a confirmed customer order will not be accepted. The goods shall be required only to conform to the specification in the buyer's purchase order. Photographs or sketches are for illustrative purposes only and may not exactly match the product itself.
- Sizing: It is your responsibility to order the correct size, one items have been personalised with your logo refunds/returns will not be accepted. Please refer to our size chart if in doubt or please email or call a member of the DMS Sports Ltd team for sizing guidance.
- Notification of an issue/fault with an order must be made by phone/email/fax/letter to DMS Sports Ltd within 7 days of delivery. The goods must be retained in unused condition and the cost of any loss or damage will be borne by the customer.
- Refunds/Returns on garments purchased through the DMS Sports Ltd stock shop must be made within 7 days of receipt. All items must be returned "as sold" in a resalable condition, in their original packaging, swing tags and tickets attached and unused. If you wish to return an item but are unable to meet the above requirements, DMS Sports Ltd cannot accept the item back. We also regret that delivery charges or carriage cannot be refunded for returned items (unless returned due to a fault with the product) and an additional charge of £7.50 (UK or Ireland) is applicable to any item sent in exchange (unless sent due to a fault with the product).
- Whereby DMS Sports Ltd has failed to comply with the confirmed customer order instructions or the product is faulty we will happily exchange the product.
- Through confirmation of this order you agree you have full permission for the use of any logos and accept full responsibility for any subsequent actions taken by parties associated with said logos.
- Whilst every effort will be made to deliver equipment orders placed on the DMS Sports Ltd stock shop within 7 days (GB) and 28 days international, this is not contractual.
- Limitation of liability: - Damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the Price of the Goods.
- Club Orders: If your order is related to a club clothing order please check the delivery schedule (on each club home page) Equipment Orders: We will always dispatch your equipment order as quickly as possible, and in most cases the goods will leave us within 48 Hrs. On occasions where there are stock shortages we will contact you to notify you of the delay. If you are concerned about the delay on your order and you would like more information please feel free to contact us. Please ensure you quote your order transaction reference number to enable us to deal with your query quickly and efficiently.
For avoidance of doubt:
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Copyright: All Web site design, text, graphics and all underlying source code, software and all other material on this Web site are copyright DMS Sports Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of placing an order with DMS Sports Ltd or using this Web site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this Web site including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of DMS Sports Ltd is strictly prohibited.
No contract will subsist between you and DMS Sports Ltd for the sale by it to you of any product unless and until DMS Sports Ltd accepts your order by e-mail confirming that it has despatched your product. For the avoidance of doubt, any such contract will be deemed to have been concluded in the United Kingdom. Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of England, and you and DMS Sports Ltd irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Disclaimer: To the fullest extent permitted at law, DMS Sports Ltd is providing this web site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this web site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, DMS Sports Ltd does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this web site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Except as specifically stated on this Web site, to the fullest extent permitted at law, neither DMS Sports Ltd nor any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this Web site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, DMS Sports Ltd does not limit its liability for death or personal injury to the extent only that it arises as a result of the negligence of DMS Sports Ltd, its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives.
If you have any questions regarding DMS Sports Ltd Terms and Conditions please contact our customer services department.